Used by Leading Enterpirses, DocSafe™ acts as a centralized repository of all your documents, you can store any type of documents or data objects (Images, e-docs,COLD, Audio, Video, data streams, emails, etc..) will be indexed and stored in a common data model.
Our scalable and integrated Enterprise Content Management solution is a proven solution that helps organizations effectively manage and leverage disparate content across their enterprise, including the high-volume content created by leading business applications such as ERP, CRM, portals etc.
With a 3-tier architecture that facilitates the fast efficient retrieval of information, search is possible across multiple instances of the same document or across different documents sharing a similar index structure. Our technologies have been proven to work in High Performance with Terabytes of Data and thousands of users on one webserver
docsafe™ is a common set of services for Capturing, Managing, Storing, Preserving and Securing all types of information and a powerful viewer for all your content management components
Our scalable and integrated Enterprise Content Management solution is designed to manage the creation, distribution and delivery of large amounts of content across your corporate intranet or globally over the Internet, in a single, centralized repository to store and manage all your contents.
- Thumbnail View
- Direct Link Emailing
- Approval Disapproval
- Check-in/Check- out
- Version Control
- Full Text Search
- MS Office Integration
- Single Sign on
docsafe BPM allows organization to abstract business process from technology infrastructure; it goes far beyond automating business processes or solving business problems. docsafe BPM enables business to respond to changing consumer, market, and regulatory demands faster than competitors.
Process Development: Unified Design & Development or BPM
- Unified Environment for all process development activities
- Drag and drop Form elements and documentation into the process
- Business Rules definition
- Integration capabilities available using automated Workflow steps:
- Email, XML Web Service, Document Archiving, Script Execution, Document Generation, Image import, barcode extraction
- Key based linking with Application data
- Standard & familiar Microsoft Technologies
- Complete development environment provided by Visual Studio:
- Integrated workflow projects Wizard (directly from within Visual Studio)
- Form generation from easy to define Excel form template:
- Automatic linking to workflow data
- Automatic DB tables generation
- Automatic stored procedure generation for data update and retrieval
- Grid support
- Automatic Administrative form generation – for lists, etc.
- Built in Engine support for:
- Audit Trail
- DB integration and concurrency handling
- Style-sheet customization
- Debugging support provided byMicrosoft tools
- Embedded Rules Engine
- Web Based User Interface
- Flexible, rule-driven activity execution
- Modeling of activity sets with numerous sequencing permutations
- Business User Friendly rule creation and control
- Modify rule conditions on running workflow instances (dynamic allocation)
- Separation of business logic from application sequencing
- Application Portal
- Inbox, Track Requests & Image Documents Viewer
- Document Generation
- Administration forms
- Organizational Chart
User administration, User roles, Hierarchy, Delegation, SLA, TAT, System parameters & Administrative forms access
- User: Delegation and task reassignment
- Reporting: Customer Reports through SQL Reporting services
- Security: Role based security with AD
docsafe ERM allows report acquisition, archival and direct access to information, it converts the report output into compressed digital files that can be archived, indexed, copied, searched and accessed electronically. As well, docsafe TM ERM allows for Electronic Statement Representation by a Simple add-on for document publishing, in addition to providing Print Management to remote users to avoid using expensive stationary and it comes with complete support for English/Arabic.
- Metadata structure allows for the most complex scenarios
- Based on three different levels of indexing: Master Keys, Index Classes, and Document Classes
- Unlimited Automatic Indexing Capabilities (Multi-Level) For easier search
- Foreign Key Indexing for minimal indexing and maximum indexing power for other applications example CRM etc.
- Structured/Attributed search and Save Queries Public & Private (e.g. amount no., date, test score)
- Automatic Document Hot Linking
- Full Text Search Add-On
Is the professional practice or discipline of controlling and governing what are considered to be the most important records of an organization throughout the record life cycle, which includes from the time such records are conceived through to their eventual disposal. This work includes identifying, classifying, prioritizing, storing, securing, archiving, preserving, retrieving, tracking and destroying of records.
Identifying, classifying, and storing records
Executing a retention policy on the disposal of records which are no longer required for operational reasons; according to organizational policies, statutory requirements, and other regulations this may involve either their destruction or permanent preservation in an archive.
- Setting policies and standards.
- Assigning responsibilities and authorities.
- Establishing and promulgating procedures and guidelines.
- Providing a range of services relating to the management and use of records.
- Designing, implementing and administering specialized systems for managing records.
- Integrating records management into business systems and processes.
docsafe publisher is a web content management system to create, manage, store and deploy content on Web pages. Web content includes text and embedded graphics, photos, video, audio,…
Easy, configurable and customizable Publishing Interface
- Configuration of multiple Statement Templates.
- Configuration of Customer Segmentation Rules
- Source Independent
- Support for easy Web Service based integration to docsafe content as per customer needs
- PCI-DSS Enablement
- Optional direct Web interface allowing Bank Customers to view the archived documents
Kofax Capture automates and accelerates business processes by capturing all types of paper and electronic documents and forms, transforming them into accurate and actionable information, and delivering it all into your core business applications, processes and workflows. Whether your information is on paper or in electronic files, parked at a central office or scattered on desktops and remote offices throughout the world, Kofax Capture can help you handle it all.
Offering unmatched scalability, Kofax Capture is a powerful, enterprise ready, production level capture platform. It captures information from virtually any source: scanner, multi-function printer, print stream, email, fax, web service or folder. It automates capture driven processes at the perimeter of the organization or wherever documents are received, regardless of the location, source, language or type.
No matter what hardware or enterprise applications you choose now or in the future, you can count on Kofax Capture to ensure consistent document capture, indexing and validation of your important information.
Advanced Forms Capture
With Kofax Capture you can now apply advanced document classification and data extraction capabilities to your organization’s structured forms, for maximum process efficiency and reduction of manual labor. Save time pre-sorting forms with graphical layout-based automatic classification, and extract forms data easily and accurately with features like auto-registration, zonal image pre-processing, background removal, and automatic check box thresholding. Advanced Forms Capture extends the range of Kofax Capture from capture-to-archive and simple indexing applications to more complex data capture-to-process business scenarios.
- Signing PDF documents
- Editing form fields
- Adding signature fields
- Sending documents with bio-metric(s)
- Opening PDF documents
- Photograph for signature
- Offline enablement
- Compliant with PDF archive standard PDF archive standard PDF/A-1 ISO 19005-1:2005)
- Support for iOS & Android
- Coming Soon- Windows Mobile Support
With our solution you will not be worried about the reporting to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) if your organization is foreign financial institutions (FFI) or nonfinancial foreign entities (NFFE), all rules, required documents, forms, validations or even the KYC will be managed by docsafe FATCA.